Diagraph Handi-Mark II Coder 1785-200 1785200
HAND CODER WITH EXTRA WIDE PRINT AREA
Handi-Mark II Hand Coder. Use Handi Mark coder to mark expiration dates, lot codes or product information on cartons, cases or empty bags. The Handi-Mark II ribbed roller is 3" wide, which allows for a few rows of type (depending on the size type you require). Print area is 3″ high x 8″ long.
To create the product code, rubber Dilok Ribtype characters are inserted into the ribs on the roll coder wheel. Codes can be changed by simply taking the old type out and replacing it with new characters for the new lot code. Rubber Ribtype characters are inked with an ink roller cartridge. Lot code is applied to the carton as it rolled over the box.
- Apply date codes, lot numbers, or other product info to cardboard boxes
- Handi Mark II has a large 3″ wide x 8″ print area
- Coder only - Ink Cartridge and Dilok / Ribtype rubber type must be ordered separately
- Use black coder ink to re-ink the cartridge
- Non-stock item - please allow a few extra days for delivery
- Item # 1785-200 Handi-Mark II Coder