FlexBase Rubber Type Letter & Number Set 1712-004
FLEX BASE RUBBER TYPE FOR CODING
Use FlexBase rubber type for marking codes on cartons or products. Rubber type has a flat back. Type can be removed and replaced when you need to update the lot code or date code. There are several character sizes to choose from - type is measured by the imprint height of the character (not the width). Type has raised characters made of standard orange colored rubber with black rubber on the back. The back is flat - no ribs!
- 1" FlexBase Letter and Number Set
- Characters are 1″ high
- Type is removable so that the next message can be inserted into the coder
- Use to batch code or date code cartons
- Ribtype set contains between 1 - 4 quantity of Letters and Numbers plus special characters
- The set contains more of the frequently used characters such as "E" and less characters such as "Q"
- Set contains 94 pieces of type: AAA BB CCC DD EEEE FF GG HH III JJ K LL MM NNN OOO PP Q RRR SSS TTT UU VV WW X YY Z 111 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 000 . . . . , , , , - - - & $ ' '
- Use with Slim Line Coders from Diagraph
- Non-Stock item - please allow a few extra days for shipping
- Item # 1712-004 – 1" Ribtype Letter & Number Set