Ribtype Rubber Type Letter & Number Set TU79
RUBBER TYPE FOR CODING
Use Ribtype rubber type for marking codes on cartons or products. Rubber type has ribs on the back which interlock with the ribbed mat on the coder. Type can be removed and replaced when you need to update the lot code or date code. There are several character sizes to choose from - type is measured by the imprint height of the character (not the width). Type has raised characters made of standard orange colored rubber with black ribbed rubber on the back. Rib width is standard and should fit on any coder with a ribbed mat.
- TU79 Ribtype Letter and Number Set
- Characters are 15/16″ high with 7 ribs on the back
- Ribtype sets containing numbers only in this size are also available
- Ribtype = Base-Lock = DiLok
- Type is removable so that the next message can be inserted into the coder
- Use to batch code or date code cartons
- Ribtype set contains between 1 - 4 quantity of Letters and Numbers plus special characters
- The set contains more of the frequently used characters such as "E" and less characters such as "Q"
- Set contains 94 pieces of type: AAA BB CCC DD EEEE FF GG HH III JJ K LL MM NNN OOO PP Q RRR SSS TTT UU VV WW X YY Z 111 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 000 . . . . , , , - - - - & $ '
- Use with roll coders, standard hand coders, extra wide hand coders or ribbed rubber stamps
- Stock item
- Item # TU79 – 15/16" Ribtype Letter & Number Set