Diagraph DL/XLM Black Coder Ink Quart 0812-073
USE CODER INK TO MARK CARTONS AND BAGS
Use DL / XLM coder ink with your roll coder, hand coder or rubber stamp to properly mark your products with date codes, lot codes and part numbers. Diagraph's DL/XLM coder ink is a rich black color that will show up easily on cartons, cases and paper bags.
Quart of DL/XLM Black Coder Ink. Use to re-ink roll coder XLM ink cartridges or ink pads.
- For applying codes or dates to porous surfaces such as cartons or Kraft paper bags
- Dries fairly fast depending on the absorbency of the surface being marked
- Use DL/XLM Ink with Diagraph Mini-Coder or HC6 hand coder
- Can also be used in an ink pad with a rubber stamp
- Sold in single quarts - no need to purchase the whole case!
- Single gallon containers of DL/XLM black ink are also in stock
- Stock item. Ground shipping only!
- Item # 0812-073 Black Quart