Bag Closing Thread Jumbo Cone - Case Quantity
THREAD FOR CLOSING BAGS
Case of 2 Jumbo Cones - White Bag Closing Thread. Cones weigh approximately 17 – 20 lbs each. High quality, smooth running thread. Use Jumbo sewing thread with Newlong, Fischbein, Union Special or any other bag closer. 12/4 sewing thread had an oiled finish so it will run thru the bag closer smoothly. This bag closing thread is 100% polyester so there is less 'fluff' residue to clog up the bag closer than a poly-cotton blend. Polyester thread will also hold up better outdoors.
Called by many different names – Balls of thread, bag closing string, sewing twine, or spools of thread – these are actually cones and not spools (a spool has a straight core with a flange at the base). Use polyester thread to close sandbags, paper bags of potatoes, woven poly bags of fertilizer and burlap bags of coffee beans.
- 12/4 gauge polyester sewing thread with oiled finish
- Approx 7,560 ft / lb
- 15.0 breaking strength / tensile strength
- Cones are approx 12″ high and 10″ diameter at the base
- Because there is some variation in cone weights, Jumbo cones are sold by the pound
- Label: THR-1200/04-092020 12/4 Polyester RS 40# AMCL WTP
- Stock item
- Item # 12/4 Jumbo – Case of 2 jumbo cones