Bag Closing Red Thread 8 oz cone - Case Quantity
THREAD FOR CLOSING BAGS
Red Thread for Closing Bags - Case of 8 oz cones - 32 cones per case. High quality, smooth running thread. Use 8 oz sewing thread with Newlong, Fischbein, Union Special or any other portable bag closer. 13/4 sewing thread had an oiled finish so it will run thru the bag closer smoothly. This bag closing thread is 100% polyester so there is less 'fluff' residue to clog up the bag closer than a poly-cotton blend. Polyester thread will also hold up better outdoors.
Called by many different names – Balls of thread, bag closing string, sewing twine, or spools of thread – these are actually cones and not spools (a spool has a straight core with a flange at the base). Use polyester thread to close sandbags, paper bags of potatoes, woven poly bags of fertilizer and burlap bags of coffee beans.
- Case of 32 cones of red thread
- 13/4 gauge red sewing thread with oiled finish
- Approx. 8,190 ft. / lb.
- 14.6 breaking strength / tensile strength
- 8 oz. cones are approx 4.5″ high and 3.25″ diameter at the base
- Cases run heavy at 18 lbs per case
- Label: RC13/4PR8 Poly Red Sewing Thread 8 oz cns
- Stock item
- Item # 13/4 Red 8 oz. cone – Case Quantity