Fischbein Model F Portable Bag Closer F-40650
FISCHBEIN SEWING MACHINE - MODEL F
The Fischbein Model F is a portable sewing machine that can be used for closing bags containing animal feed, fertilizer, potatoes, grass seed, spices, chemicals, coal, pellets or coffee beans. The Fischbein Model F is also frequently used for making sandbags. The Model F can be used on a variety of bag types, including paper bags of potatoes, poly woven bags of fertilizer and burlap bags of coffee beans. The Fischbein sewing machine provides a single thread chain stitch closure - which means you can open the bag easily by pulling the thread.
Tracey Packaging can service your machine - contact us at 1-800-639-5664.
- Bag closer for seed, feed, potatoes, coal, chemicals
- Weighs approximately 12 lbs
- This sewing machine will close bags made of multi-wall paper, woven and laminated woven polypropylene
- Operates at 35 feet per minute at 4 stitches per inch
- 115 volt; 1/8 hp motor
- Single thread chain stitch closure
- We have many Fischbein parts in stock including needles
- Also stocking 8 oz cones of thread - order by the cone or by the case
- Stock item
- Item # F-40650 Fischbein Model F