Bag Closing Thread 8 oz cone - Per Cone
THREAD FOR CLOSING BAGS
Single 8 oz cones of White Bag Closing Thread. High quality, smooth running thread. Use 8 oz sewing thread with Newlong, Fischbein, Union Special or any other portable bag closer. 12/4 sewing thread had an oiled finish so it will run thru the bag closer smoothly. This bag closing thread is 100% polyester so there is less 'fluff' residue to clog up the bag closer than a poly-cotton blend. Polyester thread will also hold up better outdoors.
Called by many different names – Balls of thread, bag closing string, sewing twine, or spools of thread – these are actually cones and not spools (a spool has a straight core with a flange at the base). Use polyester thread to close sandbags, paper bags of potatoes, woven poly bags of fertilizer and burlap bags of coffee beans.
- 12/4 gauge polyester sewing thread with oiled finish
- Approx 7,560 ft. / lb. Each cone is 1/2 lb
- 15.0 breaking strength / tensile strength
- 8 oz cones are approx 4.5″ high and 3.25″ diameter at the base
- Stock item
- Sold in single cones. Get better pricing per pound when you purchase a case of 32 cones.
- Item # 12/4 – 8 oz. White Thread – Per Cone