Newlong Sewing Head Bag Closer DS-9C
NEWLONG SEWING MACHINE FOR CLOSING BAGS
The Newlong DS-9C sewing head can be used to close bags with either a tape sewn or plain sewn bag top. When closing bags of fine powdered product (such as flour) which requires a crepe tape closure, use the DS-9C sewing machine in conjunction with the Newlong CM4900-3 infeed. When closing bags of non-sifting product (such as dried beans) use the DS-9C stationary sewing head with the Newlong CM4900-1 plain sew infeed. Both the sewing machine and the infeed require mounting to a sewing pedestal.
Use the Newlong DS-9C sewing machine to close bags containing animal feeds, fertilizer, potatoes, grass seed, chemicals, coal, and wood pellets as well as sifting products such as flour and spices.
This bag closer provides a two thread chain stitch closure. The DS-9 sewing machine can be used to close paper bags and poly woven bags.
- Double thread chain stitch
- Fully enclosed oil bath lubrication system – no need for daily oiling
- High speed: 2700 rpm
- Adjustable stitch length
- Low vibration
- Guillotine knife system
- Split presser foot design ensures bag top control during thread and/or tape cutting
- Use with all kinds of bags
- Needles, thread and parts in stock
- Not a stock item - allow a few extra days for shipping
- Item # DS-9C Newlong Sewing Head