Newlong NP-3II Portable Closer for Geo-Textiles NP3II
NEWLONG NP-3II FOR SEWING LANDFILL CAPS AND LINERS
Newlong NP-3II Sewing Machine features a two thread stitch which is often required when sewing geotextile landfill caps and liners. The NP-3II two thread stitch will not easily unravel. The Newlong NP-3II machine was specifically designed for sewing thick geotextile fabrics. The Newlong NP-3II closer is a sturdy, portable machine made for working in outdoor conditions. The NP3II sewing machine is also great for making construction curtains and paint curtains. The NP-3II is also ideal for closing bags containing feed, seed, chemicals, & agricultural products when a 2-thread closure is needed.
- Newlong NP-3II is a two thread sewing machine
- Designed for sewing thick fabric for landfill liners
- Scissor style knives allow for automatic thread cutting
- NP-3II machine includes parts / instruction manual, 5 needles, screwdriver, 2 wrenches, oil & two 8 oz cones of thread
- Automatic thread cutting
- High speed and lightweight for use in the field
- Machine holds two 8 oz cones. Thread stand (as is) does NOT accommodate 1 lb. spools.
- Parts & service available for the Newlong NP-3II
- Single thread portable bag closers also available
- Item # NP-3II Newlong Portable Bag Closer