Universal Large Indexing Hand Coder HP-200 HP200
LARGE INDEXING HAND CODER
Universal HP-200 Indexing Hand Printer. Use the HP-200 coder to mark expiration dates, lot codes or product information on cartons, cases or empty bags. The HP200 hand coder is 2" wide, allowing for a few rows of type (depending on the size type you require). Print area is 2″ high x 9″ long.
To create the product code, rubber Dilok Ribtype characters are inserted into the ribs on the roll coder wheel. Codes can be changed by simply taking the old type out and replacing it with new characters for the new lot code. Rubber Ribtype characters are inked with an ink roller cartridge. Lot code is applied to the carton as it rolled over the box or empty bag.
- Apply date codes, lot numbers, or other product info to cardboard boxes
- HP-200 manual hand coder has a large 2″ wide (16 ribs) x 9″ print area
- Comes with one HP-100RM un-inked microcell ink cartridge
- Dilok / Ribtype rubber type must be ordered separately
- Use black coder ink to re-ink the cartridge
- Indexing coder snaps back to position
- Aluminum frame with plastic handle
- Not recommended for use with alcohol based inks
- Item # HP-200 Hand Printer