GP-X Classic Markers - Green 0960-505
XYLENE-FREE GREEN GP-X CLASSIC PAINT MARKERS FOR INDUSTRIAL USE.
Used by manufacturers for marking and color coding parts and products. Diagraph GP-X green paint markers are made to write on a variety of surfaces including metal pipe, PVC, barrels, pallets and lumber.
GP-X industrial paint markers make a long lasting legible mark. GP-X green paint markers are fade resistant even when used outdoors.
- Green paint markers write on metal pipe, rubber tires, pallets, plastic bins, PVC pipe, stretch wrap and more!
- These valve action paint markers are easy to use; simply press down on the tip to get the ink flowing to the tip
- These GP-X Classic Paint Markers are now xylene-free
- Can be used in outdoor environments - resists fading
- Industrial markers that mark permanently on both porous and non-porous surfaces
- Stocked in Black, White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Orange and Silver
- Each marker contains 1/2 oz of ink
- Replacement fiber tips available - choose standard bullet tip or fine point / step-down tip
- Stock item. UPS Ground shipping only!
- Item # 0960-505 GP-X Green Paint Markers - Box of 12 Markers