Bag Closing Thread 2.5 lb Cone Each
THREAD FOR CLOSING BAGS
Single cones of 2.5 lb White Bag Closing Thread. High quality, smooth running thread. Use sewing thread with Newlong, Fischbein, Union Special or any other bag closer. 12/5 sewing thread had an oiled finish so it will run thru the bag closer smoothly. This bag closing thread is 100% polyester so there is less 'fluff' residue to clog up the bag closer than a poly-cotton blend. Polyester thread will also hold up better outdoors. Cones weigh approximately 2.5 lbs each but there is some variation in weight.
Called by many different names – Balls of thread, bag closing string, sewing twine, or spools of thread – these are actually cones and not spools (a spool has a straight core with a flange at the base). Use polyester thread to close sandbags, paper bags of potatoes, woven poly bags of fertilizer and burlap bags of coffee beans.
- 12/5 gauge polyester bag closing thread with oiled finish
- Approx 6,048 ft / lb
- 19.8 breaking strength / tensile strength
- Cones are approx 6.5″ high and 4.5″ diameter at the base
- Label: THR-1200/05-098026 12/5 Polyester RS 45# AMCL-WTP
- Stock item
- Item # 12/5 2.5 lb – Single Cone