Diagraph 3" Oneshot Stencil Roller Assembly 2700-809 2700809
ALL IN ONE ONESHOT STENCIL ROLLER ASSEMBLY
The OneShot stencil roller assembly eliminates the need for the sometimes messy act of pouring stencil ink into an ink pad. Ink is contained in an ink cartridge, making the OneShot stencil roller easy to carry around from one stenciling project to the next. Diagraph's OneShot stencil roller provides for easy and efficient stenciling.
Oneshot 3″ Stencil Roller Assembly twists onto a specially designed ink cartridge. Cartridge acts as the stencil roller handle. Ink flow is controlled by a valve-action pump in the assembly. The foam ink roller is actually inked from the inside out. No messy refill – simply screw on a new cartridge when it runs out of ink.
- Stencil Roller can be used on porous and non-porous surfaces
- Stencil on cartons, crates, pallets, lumber, metal barrels and concrete
- Roller is 3″ wide and approx 2" diameter
- Plastic center of foam roller has 3/8" diameter opening
- OneShot Replacement Rollers and plastic replacement covers available
- Includes stencil roller assembly & roller cover – ink cartridges not included
- Ink cartridges available in Black, Red, White, Green, Yellow and Blue
- Stock item
- Item # 2700-809 Oneshot Roller Assembly – 3″ wide