Model S Portable Bag Closer
SEWING MACHINE - MODEL S
FISCHBEIN MODEL F KNOCK-OFF! Uses Fischbein parts.
The Service Thread Model S is a portable sewing machine that can be used for closing bags containing animal feed, fertilizer, potatoes, grass seed, spices, chemicals, coal, pellets or coffee beans. The Model S is also frequently used for making sandbags. The Model S can be used on a variety of bag types, including paper bags of potatoes, poly woven bags of fertilizer and burlap bags of coffee beans. The Model S sewing machine provides a single thread chain stitch closure - which means you can open the bag easily by pulling the thread.
- Service Thread Model S is a copycat of the Fischbein Model F - but priced better!
- Bag closer for seed, feed, potatoes, coal, chemicals
- Weighs approximately 12 lbs
- This sewing machine will close bags made of multi-wall paper, woven and laminated woven polypropylene
- 115 volt
- Single thread chain stitch closure
- Comparable to Fischbein Model F
- Service Thread Model S uses Fischbein parts, including D5 needles
- Also stocking 8 oz cones of thread - order by the cone or by the case
- Stock item
- Item # Model S Portable Bag Closer