Hand Coder HC12
QUICK AND EASY CODING FOR CARTONS AND BAGS
Product coding made easy! Get your products properly marked with date codes, lot codes and part numbers with a hand-held coder. The ribbed roller allows for rubber type to be inserted to create the code. When the lot code or date code on the product needs to be changed, simply replace the rubber type with the new information.
HC12 Hand Coder with approximate 2″ x 12″ print area. Easy to use hand printer. Insert ribtype lettering onto the ribbed mat base. Roller inks the message, which is then applied to your carton or bag.
- Use to apply date codes, lot numbers & product info
- Print on boxes or empty bags
- Hand held coder with print area of approximately 2″ high (15 ribs) x 12″ long
- Spring loaded printing roller returns to start position
- Use hand printer instead of costly labels, or when stenciling is inconvenient
- Requires rubber type with ribbed back
- Re-ink the felt rollers with DL/XLM black coder ink - Quart or Gallon
- Coders are manufactured in Syracuse, NY (previously made by the Algene company)
- Parts available: ink rollers, center bolts, springs, nuts and anchor pins
- Stock item
- Item # HC12 – Hand-Held Coder 2″ x 12″