Diagraph Quik-Spray Stencil Ink - Each
SPRAY INK FOR STENCILING - SINGLE CANS
Quik-Spray aerosol ink for stenciling. Diagraph's fast drying Quik Spray ink can be used to stencil on concrete, pallets, lumber, wooden crates, paper bags and cardboard cartons. Better than thick spray paint because there is less build-up on the stencil. And when there's less build-up, the stencil warps less giving better surface contact and thus a clearer stenciled impression. 6 Quik-Spray colors available - great for stenciling or color coding on products or cartons.
- Spray ink cans are sold individually
- Stencil on metal, concrete, corrugated, PVC, pallets, lumber, rubber, plastic
- 6 Quik-Spray colors: Black, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White
- Opaque aerosol ink dries in 30 - 60 seconds
- Environmentally safe – no fluorocarbon propellant
- VOC compliant. Contains no CFCs.
- Use Diagraph Quik Spray Ink for stenciling instead of spray paint
- Each aerosol can is 11.5 oz. net weight
- Stock item. Ground shipping only!
- Save more per can when you purchase a case of 12 cans all the same color