Bag Closing Machine for Small Bags
SEWING SYSTEM FOR CLOSING SMALL BAGS
An affordable bag closing system that can accommodate small size bags. This sewing system was designed specifically with the small bag in mind. This bag closer system will take a filled bag, trim the bag top, single fold the top and sew it closed. The bag closing system features the hardworking Newlong model NP-7A to sew the bag closed. Bags move thru the machine on the attached conveyor. After exiting the machine, bags can be packed by hand into shipping cartons or conveyed further to a packing station.
Because the system folds the bag top before sewing, there is no need for a crepe tape closure. This bag closing system is perfect for fine or sifting product such as flour, pancake mix, spices, grass seed or chemicals.
See a short video clip of the machine in action.
- Trims bag top, makes a single fold and sews bag closed
- Bag closing system will accommodate 3" wide bags (approx 1 lb) and up to 16" bag width
- Hand crank height adjustment
- Separate height adjustment for sewing head and conveyor
- 4' attached conveyor
- Bag closing system requires 110 v power as well as air supply
- Includes Newlong NP-7A bag closer
- Air thread pusher for automatic cut-off
- Approx 6 week lead time for delivery
- Ships from Syracuse, NY
- Item # Bag Closing System - Small Bags